Comprehensive, personalized planning and advisory services.
Effective tax planning for high net-worth individuals requires both technical resources and in-depth knowledge of each client’s unique financial situation. It is not a once-a-year activity. Strategies must be maintained and reassessed, with constant monitoring of changing financial positions and evolving tax regulations, as well as new legislation – federal, state, and international.
At Loftis CPA, our methods are immersive and holistic, factoring in all sources of income with charitable interests and short- and long-term goals, both personal and professional. We approach every client situation first with a focus on their objectives, then with awareness of the total tax and financial position.
Some areas of focus include:
- Developing a comprehensive, family wide income tax strategy
- Considering all potential tax benefits or costs of being a resident in different jurisdictions
- Continually bringing tax saving ideas to our clients
- The effect of assets that may reside in foreign locations
- International income tax planning
- Alternative minimum tax planning
- Cash flow projections for tax liability planning
- Representation and support in IRS or state tax audits
- All required compliance