Rapid stabilization. Sustainable results.
We help underperforming and financially challenged companies, creditors, and lenders improve business performance and implement strategic changes. From challenging market conditions to liquidity constraints, our skilled professionals guide clients in overcoming a variety of challenges. We provide rapid, strategic advice in a variety of areas:
- Performance improvement
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Interim and crisis management
- Bankruptcy/insolvency litigation and expert witness services
- Preferential Transfers and Fraudulent Conveyances
- Forensic accounting, data analytics and forensic technology services
- Solvency analyses
- Unsecured creditor committee advisory
- Trustee, examiner, and receivership services
- Business valuation
- Investment banking
- Bankruptcy taxation
- Transaction advisory and due diligence
Leveraging the advisory and accounting knowledge of a global network, We draw from a wide range of resources to provide clients with professionals experienced in the particulars of each engagement. Our interdisciplinary focus draws on multiple capabilities, and our team consists of professionals including CPAs, former industry executives, valuation professionals, and investment bankers. Additionally, our dedicated service model ensures that senior professionals are actively involved in each engagement, from inception to conclusion.
Certain restructuring and turnaround services may not be available to attest clients of Loftis CPA under the rules and regulations of public accounting.